Monday 17 December 2012

Liebster Award



Massive thanks and shout out to Jessica who awarded me with the 'Liebster Award'.

The Liebster Award is an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Considering I've just started this blog and have hardly any followers yet it was a huge honour. :)



**Here are the details on receiving this award**
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

Ok so here goes:

1. Bolognese is my go to pasta sauce of choice. I cannot live without bolognese and when I discover a great sauce... oh my lordy lord!

2. I had a huge crush on Leonardo Dicaprio when I was in high school. I shared a bedroom with my sister and my two walls were wallpapered in posters of him. It was Titanic that got me hooked. I was the older sister, she had no choice but to put up with it.

3. I love Zumba. I am an instructor and I love that you burn so many calories without even realising it. It's so freaking fun!

4. I am always belting out some song whilst driving. I can't help it. I crank the stereo and go for it. Poor people in the cars next to me must just laugh and laugh if they see me. I think I sound fabulous.


5. My daughter is the absolute apple of my eye. She is so funny and I am so grateful I get to spend every day with her.


6. My iPhone camera roll has 3,669 photos on it and 103 videos. (Mostly of my daughter - see above). ;)


7. New York and Japan are on top of my travel wish list.


8. Red Velvet Cupcakes are my weakness. 


9. I miss my Nanna more than anything. Especially now that I see my mum being a Nanna to my daughter, my Nan would have loved my little girl so much.


10. My husband and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary of dating. (Everyone tells me it doesn't count because we're married now).


11. My favourite brand of wine is anything by Keith Tulloch from the Hunter Valley.



Jessica's Questions


1. What did you want to be when you were little? An actress or a teacher


2. If you could own any animal what would it be? A horse. I have always wanted a horse.


3. What is your favourite TV show at the moment? Homeland. Brilliant stuff.


4. What 4 words would you use to describe yourself? Friendly, kind, silly, responsible


5. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? I'd be Hugh Jackmans wife cos he is seeexxy.


6. What is the best and worst about blogging? The best is being able to just unload on a topic instead of writing in a diary which takes longer and doesn't have pretty fonts and colours. The worst is trying to find the time to do it regularly.


7. Finish this sentence, 'if you want to spoil me rotten, buy me...' an amazing dinner with a gorgeous wine and a little gift of something from the heart that's been thought about.


8. What is at the top of your bucket list? Travelling


9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I honestly think here, Australia. I love it, everything about it. I can travel to other places for holidays but will always come home to Oz.


10. What food can you not resist? This might sound weird but my mums vegetable lasagne. It's so delicious that I used to request it for my birthday dinners probably to the dismay of my brother and sisters.


11. What is your favourite time of the year and why? Christmas. I love the decorations, the present giving and receiving, the food, the joy, the carols, spending time with family.... everyone is so festive and full of well wishes... it just goes too fast..



My Questions to you

1. What was your favourite childhood toy?

2. Coffee or tea?
3. Best book you've read recently?
4. Something that you've learnt recently?
5. What is your worst pet peeve?
6. What is your dream career if money were not an issue?
7. If someone gave you a ticket to the concert of your dreams, who would you be seeing?
8. What was your favourite subject in school?
9. Fruit salad or chocolate donut?
10. What is the worst trouble you've ever gotten into?
11. What is your favourite season?

My Nominees!


This is the hard part... there are quite a lot of blogs I follow who have too many followers or I know have received this award before... So my list is rather small... even I think a couple of these might have too many followers but check them out anyway. :)


http://dressedandeaten.blogspot.com.au/

http://yourcheekymonkey.blogspot.com.au/
http://bentica-lyons.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.cookinginchoos.blogspot.com.au/



0 comments:

Post a Comment